System Implementation Senior Analyst
One of the world's largest and most famous insurance companies
Good career progression potential, and opportunity to touch many technologies
- Our client is one of the worlds largest and most famous insurance clients.
- Their Japan business is multi-cultural, multi-lingual, and has a very supportive working environment.
Production Management Senior Analyst (New Tech & App) has responsible for:
- Ensure the transition of New Technology and Application from Application Development team (AD/DevOps/IM).
- Ensure the operational readiness for New Technology and Application so that provide stable production services.
- Manage and Control Execution of Service Requests, Incidents and Small Enhancement associated with New Application.
- Conduct the internal transition for New Technology and Application to BAU team after stabilized New Application.
Having the experience 1) and 2), in addition, having the experiences of more than two of the following 3) to 9) as one's own strength.
1) Experience for Programming (Java, C/C++, .NET etc.)
2) Experience for Database (Oracle, SQL Server etc.)
3) Experience for Integration Tools (ETL, ESB etc.).
4) Experience for Mobile Development (Android, iOS).
5) Experience for SFDC / Cloud (Azure, AWS, Google etc.)
6) Experience for BigData (Hadoop) / Robotics (Blue Prism).
7) Experience for DevOps (Microservices, Docker) / CI/CD Tools (Jenkins).
8) Experience for SSO (CA Site Minder)
9) Experience for any other emerging technologies
- Experience of team management.
- Experience vendor management for maintenance & operation.
- Good understanding of ITIL framework.
- Japanese Language : Advanced/Fluent.
- English Language : Intermediate or above.
Good career progression opportunities, and a chance to touch many different kinds of technologies and systems.