Synthesis Chemist, Silicone manufacturing, Gunma. 9M JPY
¥7,000,000 - ¥9,000,000
Working with professional team to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- A global leader in silicones and advanced materials with performance applications for major industries around the world.
- Responsible for design, synthesis and development of new silicone-based polymers, oligomers or silane materials.
- Develop & execute novel synthetic pathways to produce new product candidates for new applications in silicone additive for Electronic applications.
- Collaboratively work in a global matrix organization and able to manage multiple stakeholders across functions.
- Lead & demonstrate safe work practices in lab; Exhibit & promote pro-active safe behaviors in lab activities.
- Work collaboratively in a team setting & work with cross-functional team to execute project plans for timely positive progress - Technical problem-solving aptitude is required.
- Required to effectively communicate the results meritoriously with global partners & customers. English language proficiency is needed.
The Successful Applicant
- PhD Or Master degree who has strong experience in organic chemistry or polymer chemistry.
- Experience in handling polymer synthesis procedures in a safe & efficient manner and ability to develop technology transfer documents for scale up.
- Knowledge & expertise in synthetic chemistries and standard characterization techniques (NMR, GC, GPC etc.>,) of small molecules and polymers
- Strong safety ethics and experience in conducting safety reviews, hazard analysis, etc.,
- Excellent verbal and written Japanese communication skills
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Exposure to silicone chemistry - hydrosilylation, equilibration, condensation and related synthetic methodologies
- Experience in matrix organizations interacting with global stakeholders
What's on Offer