- Working in the developing area of sustainability.
- Working in a multinational company.
About Our Client
Japanese multinational pharmaceutical company. It is among the top 20 pharmaceutical companies in the world and the largest pharmaceutical company in Asia.
- Offer our executive team organizations insights and data on sustainability innovations, new concepts, and best practices by collaborating with outside experts in the field to support business operations.
- Create procedures for gathering data related to ESG and ensuring data assurance in collaboration with CSD and SMEs in all our executive organizations.
- Work together with CSD and other stakeholders to manage the dashboard after it has been internally launched, as well as to monitor and update the sustainability matrices.
- Serve as a spokesperson for sustainability, raise employee awareness, and serve as a great hub within a global sustainability network where Tokyo-embedded could go from "good" to "great" in the sustainability department.
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years in business operations, pharmaceutical industry experience a plus.
- Native level Japanese and business level English.
- Strategic/enterprise mindset - capable of creating and articulating a vision.
- Background in ESG industry, sustainability analyst or researcher for example, is definitely advantageous.
- Having problem-solving skills and analytical approach.
- Engagement skills to internal/external stakeholders to build a trusting relationship
What's on Offer
Allowances for commutation, housing, and overtime work.