Support at SCM / ERP Global Leader
Global Leader in SCM / ERP Enterprise Software Solutions
Very good Work / Life Balance | Competitive Salary | International Environment
Our Client is a supply chain management and sales and operation planning software company based in Ottawa, Canada. It is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange. The company was founded in 1984, and went public in June 2014. It has 500 employees worldwide and about 15 in Japan.
- Take over ownership of complex or time critical and out of scope support issues from Tier 1 analysts as directed by management, this would require transferring cases into your own queue, relieving Tier 1 ownership and working cases to resolution.
- Assist with targeted case management (SWAT approach).
- Liaise with Technical Services, Quality Assurance and Development to prioritize and escalate customer support issues.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Software (SCM/ERP/CRM etc).
- A minimum 4 years working knowledge of RapidResponse or equivalent of knowledge.
- A minimum 6 years' experience as Technical/Customer Support role.
- SaaS support experience is plus.
- Strong research and troubleshooting skills are required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: from Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.