Support Manager at Global Provider of Communication Services
Global Provider of Cloud Communications Services
Good Salary Package | Nice Environment | Good Culture
Our Client is a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of one of the world's largest telecommunications companies.
- Assist the senior service operations manager in the day to day running of business.
- Accountable for the execution of the maintenance program for production and corporate environment.
- Work closely with local service operations teams to ensure routine maintenance work is carried out according to the standard operating procedures.
- Accountable for incident and Salesforces case management.
- Provide L2 technical support and escalate complex incidents to L3 team.
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years' experience in similar role as a service provider with hands on experience in Microsoft and Linux operating systems.
- Strong IT knowledge including TCP/IP and VoIP.
- Strong knowledge of Audio, Web and Video Conferencing Products.
- Strong Telco knowledge including ISDN T1/E1, PSTN, Audio Gateway and conferencing bridge configuration.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.