Support at Global End-Point Security growing Company
Fast-growing End-Point Security Global Company
Very international environment | Startup and fast-paced work | Excellent Salary
Our Client is an European Cyber-Security company which offers anti-virus as well as firewalls products. They have been in Japan since 2003 and they have an exclusive partnership with Canon. Our Client is 4th in Japan for market-share in Cyber-Security and they are looking to improve and get in the top3 in this current year. In Japan they have 8 employees in their office in Shinagawa and are looking to double that number by the end of this year.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information tactfully.
- Facilitate sync calls between Canon and Company's technical suport teams.
- Provide support escalation to Canon and Company's technical support teams for effective resolution.
- Assist Canon technical suport with troubleshooting & resolving technical issues.
- Convince Canon and/or Company for right choice of effective solution, while precisely capturing customer experience and business impacts and educating Canon about our Client guidelines and priorities.
- Strong customer support and escalation handling experience (5 year +) in IT industry, IT security preferred.
- Good technical skills and knowledge about IT security .
- High interest and knowledge about IT security products and industry trends.
- Experience with negotiation with pragmatic customer and business point of view.
- Ability to manage priorities among Company priority and customer's needs.
- Excellent communications and good presentation skills.
English proficiency needed to digest product and technical informatio and also to provide feedback to produce development annd technical support (verbal and written) TOIEC Score: 750+.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1-hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.