Support Engineer at UC Global Leader
Global UnifiedCommunications Company
Global Work Environment | Good Salary Package | Work/Life Balance
About Our Client
Our client has been a leader in real-time communications for two decades. Our client provides intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for today's world with world class technology and intellectual property.
- Will be working directly with Tier 1 Telco providers by utilizing effective verbal and written communication skills to operations and management layers internally and externally
The Successful Applicant
* VOIP protocol experience (SIP, H323)
* Working knowledge of UNIX/Solaris and/or LINUX/Redhat.
* Experience in SS7/ISDN signaling configuration and troubleshooting.
* Experience with setup and debugging TCP/IP networks.
* Oracle Database experience
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.