Support Engineer (Software) - US Based Software Company
A very large and stable IT services company seeing rapid growth.
International and multicultural work environment.
A US based, internationally known global IT software company with over 3,000 employees across 5 regions, working with multinational corporate partners in various market sectors around the world. They are a leading technologies professional that focuses on in business intelligence and visualization software, with excellent client services and employee development. They are one of the fastest growing and most known IT companies in US, currently expanding rapidly in Asia with a big focus on growth in Japan.
- Provide all-rounded technical support to teams within the organization, and to external clients when required;
- Manage ticketed query system and to ensure comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date;
- Maintain and update technical documents and procedure, and to resolve incidents by leveraging all the resources and materials;
- Coordinate at a local and international level where required;
- Prepare maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for the organization's systems;
- Prepare incident reports/ bugs in CRM system.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in any IT software company;
- Fluent in both Japanese and English;
- High level understanding of several IT software and application;
- Extraordinary customer service and relationship management experience;
- Well organized and able to work independently with minimal direction;
- Immediately available is preferred.
- A very large and stable IT company foreseeing rapid growth
- International and multicultural work environment
- Corporate office in Roppongi Tokyo
- Works with state-of-the-art technologies over various industries
- People oriented company which embrace multinational culture