Support Engineer at Global Telecom Leader
Global Telecom Solutions Company
Global Work Environment | Flexibility | Work/Life Balance
Our client is Multinational ICT Solutions Company based in Europe with years of history. Our client has about 100,000 employees in about 180 countries worldwide and offers a variety of services, software, and infrastructure in ICT.
* Customer Issue handling
* Trouble Shooting
* Handling of dedicated support
* Software Update Management (SUM) handling
* Remote Service Gateway (RSG) mentoring
* Education: Above Bachelor Degree
* Min years of experience: 2~3 years
* Domain experience: OSS/ENM
* Negotiation & argumentation skills
* Linux/UNIX like Solaris, Redhat Experience
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.