Support Engineer at Cyber-Security Unicorn
Hottest Security Pre-IPO startup
Flex time/work from home | International | Rapidly growing
Our Client is a global pre-IPO startup cyber security company specializing in endpoint detection and response software. The company is based in Boston, Massachusetts. Company was founded in 2012 in Tel Aviv, Israel by former cyber security experts from the Israel Defense Forces Unit 8200. The company moved its headquarters to Boston, MA in 2014. Company has recently received a number of investments from third parties and is now considered the hottest Cyber-Security Unicorn (valued to over 1 Billion USD) in the world.
What you will do
- Troubleshooting of client-side part of company's security solution (mainly Windows)
- Responsible for client-side customer requests under defined SLAs
- Escalating difficult cases if necessary
What we are looking for
- 5+years technical support experience with customer oriented
- Excellent Windows (mostly 7, 8, 10) troubleshooting skills (e.g. Windows slowness, freezes)
- Knowledge of Windows services and boot process of Windows desktop machine (servers like IIS, MailEnable, Exchange etc. are _not_ needed)
- Clear understanding of investigation steps and the questions to ask customer during technical investigation
- Understanding of virtual environment techniques and support experience
- Extensive experience supporting Japanese customers in Japanese (both phone and email)
- Superb knowledge of troubleshooting tools for Windows (process monitor, process explorer, etc.)
- Logical thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to explain highly technical things to the customers at various levels of technical knowledge
- Networking knowledge (TCP/IP), understanding different types of proxies
- Be able to troubleshoot networking problems with wireshark
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision while constantly providing feedback to the relevant stakeholders
- Enjoy learning new things and working in fast-paced environment
- Native level Japanese language
- English (reading/writing) to be able to escalate issues to HQ support
- Permanent employee.
- On shift. No night shifts and Remote works during weekends.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.