Support Delivery Manager
Support Delivery Manager postion in central Tokyo
Very well-known company in the could industry
About Our Client
Our client is one of the worldwide leaders in the cloud industry. Specifically, they host some of the world's most famous web companies and offer solutions for media streaming, web security and application performance.
As a Support Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the overall delivery of Premium support to their named accounts specifically including, but not limited to, the management of high impact technical support and customer satisfaction issues, resolving customer escalations through coordination of internal and external resources, and to ensure that the operational continuity of the customer's live delivery and support is always at an optimal level.
- Manage to resolution all issues and/or customer affecting Service Incidents to maintain and restore customer confidence in the company.
- Implement problem management processes to prevent recurrence of issues and avoidance of new issues.
- Responsible for external and internal communications to assure delivery and full customer understanding of corrective actions' plans and progress.
- Coordination of Platform / PDG / GSS resources to ensure proper implementation of corrective actions.
- Identify possible product/service quality issues affecting customers and bring them to the attention of the Account Team and Technical Line Managers.
The Successful Applicant
Does it describe you?
- Demonstrated ability to develop new skills through active pursuit of self-directed learning and formal course participation.
- Strong team player who enjoys working in a fast paced team atmosphere.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects.
- Self-motivated, directed and passionate about what you do.
- Experience working in enterprise environments with service level agreements and documented process.
- Exemplary customer service attitude with customer relationship management experience.
- Ability to facilitate and harness cross-team collaboration working with teams in person and virtually.
- Prior work in a consulting sales or services environment with direct customer contact.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, another related technical field or its equivalent plus consequent relevant experience or
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or another related technical field and relevant experience.
- Strong experience in a customer facing technical support environment.
- Relevant experience with Internet technologies/protocols including Web Application troubleshooting and debugging skills using network and software tools.
- Relevant experience in system support in at least one of following areas: Unix/Linux, Mac OS, Windows, TCP/IP networking, Software Development
- Fluent in Japanese and at least Business level in English
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Excellent benefits including life insurance, health insurance, travel insurance and company pension.
- Central Tokyo location