- Full remote work available
- Industry leading company voted Great Place to Work
Our client is a global Pharmaceutical company. They have a strong presence here in Japan, and can offer a fully remote way of working.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining rolling supply plans for finished goods, semi-finished goods and raw materials.
- Collaborate with global operations to develop these supply plans and escalate supply constraints as needed
- Manage multiple new product launches in terms of management / execution and post launch management
- Collaborate closely with domestic CMOs to ensure production plans are established taking into account any potential risks
- Preferable working experience within Pharmaceutical or directly related industries
- APICS or other SCM related certifications are welcome
- Excellent communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Leadership skills to be able to lead and collaborate across local and global teams
- Supply Chain planning experience minimum 5 years
- Fully remote way of working
- Excellent salary and benefits system
- Industry leading company