Supply Chain Project Manager
Chance to help reform to global supply chain standards
Join one of the largest Pharma companies
About Our Client
Our client is a global pharma company, employing over 30,000 people globally.
- Contribute to Agile (Lean Transformation, End to End Supply Chain with Value Stream Management, People/Culture/Change, and Agile 4.0 collaboration with digital) Supply Chain activities.
- Support projects for optimizing post-BPR Supply Chain network in GMS-J by collaborating with project Agile and Shire integration as a member of Agile Supply Chain.
The Successful Applicant
- Planning experience of production planning (production, inventory, shipping, etc.) or knowledge of the entire supply chain (purchasing / manufacturing / export / sales)
- Consulting company with knowledge of the entire supply chain (purchasing / manufacturing / export / sales)
- Project management in a leadership role on projects that cover multiple departments, or projects linked to a company wide scale
CSCP Certified Supply Chain Professional
Logistics and Distribution knowledge and work experience
Accounting / Accounting Knowledge & Commercial / Logistics / Information Knowledge
GMP and GDP knowledge
- Native Level Japanese
- TOEIC of 800 or more
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary of up to 10M JPY
- Multiple work locations, and great career path on offer