- Rewarding and challenging job will be provided
- Work with professional team in the market to develop your skills
About Our Client
- The leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world.
- Directs supplier self-driven Quality Management System (QMS) continuous improvement in systemic level.
- Leads quality problem resolutions and incident management, drives root cause analysis and corrective and preventive actions. Identifies and drives broad based systemic resolutions at the process level
- Work with New Product Development teams to ensure the integrity and clarity of engineering drawing requirements and that all expectations are communicated effectively to supporting suppliers.
- Participation with New Product Introduction teams to ensure suppliers are involved in the development and review of specifications to promote design for manufacturability.
- Continuous involvement in the Supplier Selection Process to develop a supply base that provides competitive advantage in quality, value/cost, delivery and technology.
The Successful Applicant
- Materials science and engineering of various ceramic materials, such as alumina, quartz, graphite, SiC, etc.
- Fabrication and manufacturing of semiconductor components made of various ceramic materials and quartz.
- Coatings on ceramic materials
- Cleaning of various ceramic materials, quartz and ceramic/quartz parts with coatings
- Anticipates business and regulatory issues; recommends product, process or service improvements
- Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and critical/innovative thinking to develop solutions
- In-depth understanding and use of various problem-solving methodologies, such as 8D, six-sigma, etc.
What's on Offer