Strategic Sourcing Specialist (Leading Consulting Firm)
Great opportunity to work at one of the biggest Procurement Advisory services
Challenging position in Indirect Procurement - industry
Our client is one of the largest Procurement Advisory firms that offers a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment with unlimited potential for business and personal growth. The company offer management consulting and technology services to Global 2000 corporations in the area of Procurement & supply chain. Their clients include Fortune 500 companies in NA, Latin America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- Develop business case to deliver sourcing strategy, input for playbook by working with sourcing team
- Manage multiple projects concurrently and delivering consistent positive results.
- Creatively using data sources to develop fact-based approaches.
- Delivering presentations and communicating confidently with the client.
- Interface with client to understand their sourcing and procurement requirements.
- Participating and driving the client's engagement cycle from lead to operations.
- Develop sourcing strategies & processes in line with client's business goals & policies.
Management Graduate from reputed business school
Optional: Masters in Operations/Materials Management / Supply Chain/Certifications
- Proficiency in written, oral communication, presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both face-to-face and on phone, with clients in US/Europe
- Excellent Analytical abilities and business acumen
- Should be a self-starter, self-motivated who can work effectively under minimal supervision
- Consultative Skills - e.g. Industry best practices, Process definition, cross functional experience/exposure etc.
- Excellent time management and prioritization abilities
- Very good hands-on skills in sourcing, e-Auction and category expertise in direct and indirect categories across multiple industries
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Great opportunity to work at one of the biggest Procurement Advisory Firms
- Challenging position in Indirect Procurement - industry