Strategic Sourcing Associate (Multinational Company)
Opportunity to lead a project that will focus on cost effectiveness
Stable company in Japan with established supply chain & distribution center
Our client is a medium sized multinational company with strong culture and market leading position in the Japan market. The company has double-digit growth in the last 5 years and looking to further establish their organization. Amid the covid-19 one of the company's strategy is to further improve cost effectiveness and savings.
- Managing the day to day relationship with the vendors to build long term rapport and drive extraordinary results,
- Verifying spend analysis, market insights and total cost of ownership,
- Managing sourcing projects, key initiatives, and supplier negotiations,
- Driving reporting process to give visibility to the business of cost change projects,
- Managing supplier pay terms in adherence to company's policy,
- Perform capacity analysis and minimize risk in the supply chain.
- Experience in managing sourcing projects and prioritizing multiple key activities in strategic/direct procurement.
- Experience in cost analysis, price breakdowns,
- Experience in supplier management,
- Critical thinking and curiosity,
- Strong potential and willingness to grow within Procurement organization,
- Business level English.
- Challenging job in a professional and dynamic team.
- Professional development in an international company of new technology,
- Trainings abroad,
- Competitive compensation package