Is growing fast - real fast and we're just getting started - Our opportunity is meaningful: 500 million knowledge workers worldwide, struggling to manage, share and secure information trapped in $45 billion of legacy, disconnected systems.
- Embed within our global organization and partner closely with our President in Japan and senior leadership team to define financial plans, business plans, and strategies aligned to Global GTM strategy.
- Own end-to-end financial planning, that pushes the boundaries of planning and analysis to produce rich insights, plans, and forecasts with a high degree of accuracy and clarity
- Architect and drive Japan's annual strategic planning process for the GTM organization (financial and business planning, including target setting for key metrics), partnering closely with our EMEA planning team and HQ Sales Strategy, GTM Operations, and Business Analytics teams.
- Partner with senior executives to drive, improve, and forecast some of most critical and visible business metrics: Revenue, Annual Recurrin Revenue (Bookings), Billings, Churn, Gross and Net Retention, Sales Pipeline, and GTM efficiency ratios.
- Provide monthly and quarterly analysis and reporting of financial results, including top-line and expense variances to plan, to ensure key drivers, issues, and required actions are deeply understood.
- Design and deliver ad-hoc projects and efforts in partnership with our HQ SP&A team
- Lead, Coach and develop 1 direct report
- Prepare and facilitate the Japan Leadership Team (JLT) meetings to discuss the Japan strategy. Monitor the progress of the action items determined at JLT meetings.
- Lead the kick-off meeting to share the Japan strategy among all Japan
- Flurnt English
- Solid Sales Operation/Business Strategic Operation Experience
- IT industry experience
- Free Breakfast, lunch, and drink
- Stock Option