Strategic Partner Development Manager
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥10,000,000 - ¥16,000,000
About Our Client
Our client provides AI technology platforms to enterprise businesses.
- Help Partners build sales and delivery capacity and capabilities on our Digital Marketing Solutions.
- Drive certification, specialization & capacity planning
- Support strategy/pipeline management with ESS/CSM and confirm partner capabilities prior to deals signed
- Track and ensure renewals of partner's top accounts
- Facilitate joint account plans with assigned Enterprise sales teams and Consulting Teams to drive joint services opportunities.
- Contribute to and participate in Quarterly Business Reviews and Planning activities
- Manage partner services relationship for all assigned partners and their key customers
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of experience with Enterprise software and Partner/Agency development
- Business level English
- High-level of business acumen
- Fluent in SaaS and on premise services models
- Demonstrated success managing executive relationships with Partners and Customers
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation
- Office in central Tokyo
- International environment