- Join the world's largest supplier of water
- Flex time, good work-life balance
The client is the world's supplier of water services. They produce water for industrial processes, and offers treatment, heating, cooling and cleaning applications for industry. They have proven to be resilient in the face of the covid crisis as they have bounced back and increased their sales performance.
Analyze and assess the needs of the group companies and investigates the market in order to benchmark prices and identify action items that will deliver savings.
Assess and approve POs up to his authorized threshold in SAP system.
Monitor procurement activities in a daily basis in compliance with purchasing procedure
- Experienced buyer with cost-saving achievements
- Business level Japanese and English
- SAP experience
- Great work-life balance (less than 10 hours of OT monthly)
- Join a stable company
- Opportunity to use English
- Lots of internal opportunities