- 2nd employee in Japan
- full remote
About Our Client
Provides a Team Management Software and ranking 33rd in Forbes Cloud 100. What is more exciting is that this year, their shares jumped at IPO making up a new cloud software billionaire in their founded country!
- Develop the partners' skills and capabilities on the monday.com platform, support them in developing unique solutions and build a joint pipeline through a variety of marketing initiatives.
- Influence the GSI strategic framework and build our Go-To-Market plan in Japan to create market awareness and drive new revenues with and through the GSIs.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in sales/channel sales/business development roles
- Prior experience working with the Global System Integrators (GSIs) - Advantage
- Proven ability to generate revenue through partnerships.
- Executive selling and business development skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives.
- Understanding of different partner's KPIs, GTM and organizational models.
- Execution skills to deliver against plans.
- Team player with a winning approach that flourishes in a fast-paced environment.
What's on Offer
- 2nd Employee in Japan
- Full remote