Storage sales Specialist at leading Company
*Global leader in Hardware industry
They are looking for driven leaders who thrive in a truly global company and culture. This is a great opportunity to join their Asia Pacific Global Account Business organization and apply your expertise, sales leadership skills in a role that has high visibility and impact.
- Drive to revenue and profit sales objectives for the company's Storage solutions business, specifically in delivering the company's next generation multi-cloud solutions.
- Demonstrate business transformation and solution-selling approach.
- Demonstrate executive relevance, and have ability to position complex solutions at senior IT and CxO level for Storage and Data Management solutions.
- Demonstrate influence over Customer's & Partner's strategy/behavior.
- Demonstrate clear awareness of data center solutions market pressure s, trends, and transitions.
6. Understand and articulate the company's vision, strategy and architectural approach to data center solutions.
- Work in partnership with regional sales teams and partners to drive data center solutions business.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with regional sales management.
- Partner with the channel team s to increase partner coverage in all market segments.
- Work with Marketing and Product Management teams to develop and launch sales initiatives to increase pipeline in territory.
- Regional travel required.
- Few years of experience on business development, or sales / marketing in the IT industry.
- Experienced in multi-level selling and comfortable in influencing CxOs, IT Directors, Systems Managers, and IT Managers.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of competitors and the best sales strategy to compete against them.
- Proven track record in leading and winning major Server, Networking, or Storage business.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communications skills as well as good listening and strong presentation skills.
- Strong solutions focused selling expertise for specific technologies based around a combination of Application, Server, Virtualization, Networking and Storage technologies.
- Strong team player and ability to lead a multi-functional virtual team.
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Good work life balance