Multinational Company, Excellent Work-Life Balance
The ability to work from home and international transfers is possible
About Our Client
Our client is a American multinational storage and company headquartered in California. They have roughly 11,00 employees worldwide and focus on software, hardware and other systems to store data.
The essential responsibilities of the Systems Engineers are to work directly with customers in pre-sales and post sales situations, and to work effectively across functions with other employees in Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Development areas. Specific responsibilities include:
- Identify customer needs and requirements.
- Define all of the elements of a customer's technical computing environment.
- Answer customer questions.
- Provide technical support to current customer and 'try-and-buy' test projects.
- Defining customer acceptance criteria for 'try-and-buy' evaluation projects.
- Pickup and deliver evaluation test system to customer site.
- Work with Sales to respond to RFP's.
- Attending customer calls with the Sales Representative.
- Provide technical consultation and disseminate product information to the sales team.
- Provide direction and mentorship to more junior Systems Engineers in the department.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order work successfully with prospects, customers, and cross functional teams to meet performance goals.
- Account management and project management experience.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
- Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Travel to the prospective customer's sites as necessary
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation