- Utilize Statistical Programming Expertise to Expedite Clinical Trials
- Contribute to Approval of Innovative Medicines
About Our Client
- Well known global Contract Research Organization with growing presence in APAC
- Produce SAS programs and documents (e.g. specifications and mock shell) to deliver the tables, listings, figures (TLFs), Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) and Analysis Data Model (ADaM) based on agreement with user representative.
- Produce accordingly define.xml, Study Data Reviewer's Guide (SDRG), Analysis Data Reviewer's Guide (ADRG) and Analysis Results Meta data (ARM).
- Lead, contribute and/or support from the aspects of the Programming field toward submissions (including electronic data submission in accordance with CDISC standards), high level documents, responses to inquiries from the healthcare authority, PSUR, re-examination to meet the demands of regulatory authorities, publication activities and commercial works.
- Control outsourcing partners/providers to ensure the quality and appropriateness of deliverables as internal programmers.
- Ensure development of all SAS programming and report deliverables are performed in accordance with GCP principles, company policies and sponsor SOPs.
- Provide programming expertise to delivery teams by reviewing documents, e.g. protocols, Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP), Case Report Forms (CRFs) and specifications.
The Successful Applicant
Knowledge of SAS and/or other programming languages
Knowledge of CDISC
CDISC Knowledge of basic bi, biochemistry and medical/pharmaceutical sciences
Experience in working in the matrix operating model
Experience in working in clinical development
What's on Offer
- Work in an international environment, clear career development opportunities, contribute to global clinical studies