Standalone HR Manager at Global Firm
Good work life balance with no overtime.
A stable environment with low labour turnover rate.
The client is a global leader in professional services and has a diversified client base in the IT, Accounting and HR industries. They have very stable business in Japan with a low labour turnover rate, and has recently received new contracts with major Japanese companies.
Responsibilities for the position:
- Manages the HR operations for Japan.
- Works with the global HR team to support employee relations and leadership development.
- Works with the global HR teams to ensure that staff is provided consistent HR support.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in overall HR operations.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
The successful candidate will enjoy the following benefits:
- An international work environment and report line.
- Good work life balance with no overtime.
- A stable environment with low labour turnover rate.
- An attractive salary package.