Stand-alone Legal Counsel - IT Consulting Company
Lead sole counsel position for Japan office
Work on regional projects with other counsels based overseas
About Our Client
The client is a global IT consulting firm with over 300 employees here in Japan.
- Handle negotiations and drafting of commercial agreements and related legal matters
- As part of the regional and global legal team, take part in projects for the improvement of processes and compliance matters, such as data privacy
- Provide legal advice to the business on relevant laws, including labor and employment
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in a law firm or as an in-house counsel
- Bachelors of Law degree (bar qualification a plus)
- Fluency and contract management ability in both Japanese and English
What's on Offer
This is the opportunity to join a global company with overseas stakeholder engagement as the first legal counsel for Japan.