Stand-alone IT Manager at Global Retail Company
Starting member of IT, will have number of interesting projects
Interaction with Global Teams, good work-life balance
This is a famous European luxury company iconic in its field. In Japan, their product is very popular, they have 20 + stores at the moment. Environment internally is very casual, open-minded and feels almost like start-up. At the same time, the revenue stream is steady and stable. The company has number of benefits such as flexible working hours, discounts on its merchandise, etc.
- Run and monitor day to day IT operation
- Manage new project implementation
- Provide all technical advice and supports to POS and ERP project implementation.
- Maintain reliable and stable office servers, switches, routers, firewalls, wireless device, Video conference system , etc.
- Collect user requirement and convert to IT requirement
- Recommend standard process and solution procedure, document them and transfer to IT Helpdesk to follow and execute.
Ideal candidate would have following skills and qualities:
. Over 3 years in IT network, infrastructure and technical support
. IT Project management/implementation experience
. Knowledgeable in Cisco products, MS products, and related qualification
. Strong communication skills in English and Japanese
. Familiar with retail business will be an advantage
- Good work-life balance
- Possibility to be a starting member of IT department and create a backbone of IT infrastructure and systems for the company
- Exposure to global IT and business teams