- International Environment
- Competitive Benefits
About Our Client
Leading Japanese Telecom Company
- Understanding business use cases, planning, designing documents/artifacts, and test plans for network lab and field trials
- Leading RFI/RFP vendor selection processes for core network functions and service enabling applications.
- Analyzing technical solutions and make recommendations, incorporating both technical and financial advantages.
- Leading inter-departmental teams in the successful deployment of the 5G network.
- Working with equipment vendors to develop requirements, features, methods, and tools to support development and deployment efforts.
- Conducting feasibility analysis and vendor evaluation, developing project plans, driving IoT, managing contract/vendors, leading HLD/LLD effort, and supporting deployment.
The Successful Applicant
- MUST BE LOCATED IN JAPAN
- Knowledge of 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G packet core networks
- Design and deployment experience of key network systems/nodes in packet core domain like MME, SAEGW, PCRF, DRA etc. through the full delivery lifecycle from initial design to full operational handover.
- Excellent working knowledge of LTE/IMS architecture, interfaces and procedures, with understanding of key LTE associated technologies and functionality.
- Good working knowledge of 3GPP, IETF and GSMA standards and architectures.
- Good understanding of Operational and Business support systems.
- Hands on experience in designing & implementing CGNAT, L4/L7, DPI or any packet core in 4G LTE network through NFV based cloud or Cloud Native (CNF).
What's on Offer
Employee stock ownership scheme
Corporate sports club memberships
Support for balancing work and childcare/nursing care duties
Cafeteria (free breakfast, lunch, and dinner)