Sr SE Manager at at Global RPA Leader
Leader in Robotic Process Automation
Pre-IPO company | Great culture | Outstanding Salary Compensation Package
About Our Client
Our Client is a developer of robotic process automation (RPA or RPAAI) software. Our Client's Software combines traditional RPA with cognitive elements such as natural language processing and reading unstructured data. The company has been in Japan since January 2018 and they have over 170 employees in their office in Ginza. Company is growing very steadily, and they are aiming to get to over 200 employees by the end of January 2020 and to around 300 by the end of next year.
- Lead a distributed team of sales engineers and partner with the direct and channel sales team to meet the assigned geography new logo and corporate initiative targets.
- Work closely with sales leadership to strategize on how to support the sale to prospects and customers. Develop teams to represent deep technical pre-sales expertise in client pursuits and ensure tight alignment with sales teams.
- Directly contribute in the sales cycle by performing the sales engineer role for strategic clients.
- Deliver services across the pre-sales cycle including delivering proofs of concepts, addressing customers' technical and process inquiries and providing collateral support.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced and self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales
- Deep, broad knowledge of automation technology
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Exposure to typical business applications and ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, and Peoplesoft.
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation