Sr. Regulatory, Food system, Tokyo, 9M
600万円 - 900万円
Working closely with professional team in the market.
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
- Global top 5 agricultural solutions companies worldwide, mainly support food system business.
- Ensure all products to be fully complied with local regulation
- Provide leadership for registration projects and support the Development/Marketing in ensuring delivery of product growth plan
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with other teams (RA, Development, marketing, operations, supply chain etc) involved in product development projects
- Respond to technical inquires given by Regulatory authorities to achieve timely registration
- Work proactively to identify regulatory risks or data-gap that could impact to business plan with full understanding of local regulation
- Identify any potential risks related to regulation and compliance proactively and propose solutions
- Bachelor degree
- Toxicology background and/or veterinarian
- Good experience in regulatory affairs in Japan crop protection
- Proven track-record of successful registration achievement
- Experience in corresponding with external senior regulatory contacts
- Contracting and monitoring toxicological studies to CRO
- OECD Dossier preparation
- Broad knowledge of regulatory affairs and associated scientific area
- Strong awareness of international regulatory, political and legislative environment
- Written and spoken fluency in Business English and Japanese