Sr Pre-Sales System Engineer at Analytics Software firm
Leading analytics software company with great stability
Attractive salary and career progression opportunities
This client is a leading analytics software company, which helps clients to analyze and report on data to help the decision-making process. The company is originally from the United States and has been in Japan for the past 30 years. Their office in Tokyo has around 400 people and they are looking to grow their Professional Services team.
- Engage with clients to understand the requirements and information needs.
- Conduct industry trend research and demonstrate the company's software solution.
- Consult clients on the use of the software solutions and how to approach analysis.
- Investigate projects and cases for clients to assist with solution development.
- Lead the launch of POC and pilots for the financial industry and other industries.
- General knowledge about information systems or IT trends in general.
- Experience in using database or SQL.
- Good understanding of sales and marketing fields, especially for the financial industry.
- Ability to write proposals for clients and express logical thinking.
- Able to successfully negotiate with clients and partners.
- Knowledge on debt collection, credit management or corporate sales would be a plus.
- Knowledge about AI and analytics would be a plus.
- Consulting experience on package software solutions or similar products appreciated.
- Native level language ability in Japanese and moderate to strong English ability.
- Stable position at leader in the analytics field
- Permanent employment with good work environment
- Ability to work on international projects as well
- Attractive salary and career progression opportunities