Sr. PR Manager - Global Tourism Company
Great opportunity in international cruise company
Chance to grow your skills in one of the best European tourism companies
About Our Client
My client is the first European cruise company to operate home port cruises in the Asia Pacific since 2006. For the past 10 years, they hold the principle of customer-oriented and focus on innovation and excelsior to bring Asian passengers the most creative and high-quality cruise products with the flavor of "Italy at Sea".
There are currently 7 people in the Japan office and they are growing quickly with 4 new headcounts for the next 2 months. They are putting a priority on SE Asia this year and are growing the offices in Fukuoka and Osaka as well as Tokyo - where this position will be based
- Builds and maintain strong relationships with internal and external key stakeholders to ensure proper dissemination of the Communication
- Create and deliver company literature, press releases, executive speech and presentations
- Formulate communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organisation.
- Collating and analysing current communications and messages and ensuring consistency
- Work alongside Government Relations to ensure coherence
- Develop a series of publicity outreach programs including editorial planning, executive interview, media pitching, press release distribution, media monitoring and post-campaign evaluation
- Organise Maiden call events, Media tours and press conference from discussion of ideas through formulating rundown and on-site management
- Developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline.
- Crisis Management
- Adapting corporate press releases ensuring stories translate to local markets.
- Assist in reputation management
- Prepare Website content, draft or review social media content of company along with Digital Strategies
- Manage, and edit newsletter articles, video scripts as well as varied communications
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- 5 years+ in the tourism industry
- Strong communications and government relations experience
What's on Offer
- Great working location
- European company
- Good work-life balance