- start up IT
- Fully working from home
About Our Client
Our client is USA based IP switches and routers provider. They have 5 yrs history in Japan and have 7 people in Japan office.
- Provide overall design and engineering, implementation and migration planning, service design and proof of concept, implementation, testing, optimisation services, customer training and advice and on-site support.
- Perform testing of new designs, features, and functionality as required by customers in a laboratory environment and help develop implementation plans to ensure proper operation in live production network.
- Work with internal technical teams for product placement and feature improvements for reliability, availability, and serviceability.
- Work closely with customers to conduct network readiness tests.
- Validate patches and fixes to operating software that ensure they are implemented and functioning correctly in the pre-production test network and live network.
- Troubleshoot equipment and network problems, initiate and track cases through to problem resolution on pre and post production issues.
- Provide written summary report of the status of Design projects, equipment, and network problems on an ongoing basis to the Customer
- Meet regularly with Customer to discuss equipment and network problems, and provide case status updates, including the reasons for any problems encountered.
The Successful Applicant
- Detailed technical experience in the installation and operation of IP Routers Switches.
- Carrier routing protocol stack such as BGP, OSPF
- Carrier services such as MPLS, L2VPN, L3VPN, RSVP-TE, SR, SR-TE
- Working experience with network management protocol stack such as SNMPv2c, SNMPv3, Netflow, gNMI/gRPC, RADIUS, TACACS.
- At least one of the following strongly preferred: JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP, JNCIE, CCNP, CCIE.
- Fluency in Japanese and conversational English is preferred.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package and compensation.
- Office is at central Tokyo, working from home is available.
- Opportunity to be the part of the growing business.