Sr, Network Engineer at Global Networking Company
Global Data Center Services Leader
International Work Environment | Competitive Salary Package | Flexibility
Our client provides network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure. There are currently 5 data centres in Japan with about 300 employees.
- Delivery of customer changes and solutions, supporting existing automation process.
- Create and maintain network configuration documentation and support the business in understanding processes.
- As team SME on this area, full understanding of the solutions implemented.
- Share knowledge with other delivery team members.
- Investment banking or with a service provider supporting financial customers (exchange and client connectivity, low latency networks…)
- Experience with Juniper MPLS-VPN core network design and troubleshooting methodologies.
- Multicast concepts (IGMP, PIM, RP, RPF).
- Multicast VPN design (NG-MVPN) and associated troubleshooting methodologies.
- L2/L3 configuration in IOS, Junos and EOS (Arista switches) (EOS) with deep understanding about its hardware.
- Juniper firewall experience (ScreenOS & Junos)
- Permanent employee.
- Flexible working hours and relaxed dress code
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.