- Rapidly growing global life science company known for cutting edge technology.
- Utilize your experience as a Senior FAS to manage the Japan FAS team.
- Californian multiomic solutions provider, known for their innovative cutting edge technology in proteomic analysis.
- Act as the most senior member of the FAS team.
- Be a line manager for 2-3 FAS members of the Japan business.
- Build out the FAS team and collaborate closely with the Japan Head and the Sales Director to expand the business in the Japan market.
- Collaborate with APAC and Global to strengthen market presence in Japan.
- Offer FAS expertise to support key clients and work closely with the sales organisation.
- Add value to the team by being a proteomic applications/instrument expert.
- +10 years in the Life Science Industry.
- Experienced Application Scientist ideally with management experience.
- Experienced customer focused industry professional, capable of developing new business and maintaining relationships with executives and researchers.
- Extensive experience handling instruments and application in cell imaging, flow cytometry, proteomics, antibody, cell based instruments.
- Masters or PhD in Life Science related field.
- Has had leadership experience as a senior member FAS.
- Business level English.
- Native in Japanese.
- High autonomy position as Head of FAS.
- Opportunity to directly impact the business as one of the most senior members of the Japan business.
- Global career path.
- Competitive salary.
- Work with cutting edge product vital for immuno-cancer therapy research.
+813 6832 8695