Sr. Legal Counsel at IT software firm
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥16,000,000 - ¥19,000,000
Lead the legal operations in Japan reporting to GC APAC
Fast-growing IT environment. Potential to build your own team.
About Our Client
Globally known technology software company.
- Set up legal & compliance processes in Japan.
- Work in projects across APAC, M&A related or contracts related.
- Assist the business teams in the development of e-commerce channels.
- Review, draft and negotiate license contracts and other agreements.
- Report to the General Counsel of APAC
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified in an English-speaking jurisdiction or Japan
- Prior experience in a software company is a plus
- Prior experience in a law firm handling software clients is also a plus
- Exposure in regional work is a plus
- Fluent Japanese and Fluent English
- Good communication skills
What's on Offer
- Interesting legal project
- Career progression opportunity. Long term opportunity to build a team.
- Good work-life balance and flexible working initiatives.
- High compensation and benefits.