Sr. HR Manager at US Firm
Good work life balance with minimal over time.
An attractive salary with relocation costs and housing allowance.
The client is a leading manufacturer of producing products and materials for complex microelectronic products using advanced technology. The client is headquartered in the USA and employs more than 6000 employees globally, with majority of their workforce in Asia.
The Japan office is a stable business with several offices and factories across Japan, holding their manufacturing sites, research & development facilities and customer service operations. They offer an international environment with career progression opportunities.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- As the HR leader, develop and lead strong HR team, managing their operation.
- Manages all HR related activities including employee life cycle management from onboarding through off boarding, training and development, with the team.
- Lead and implement global/regional/country HR related programs and policies.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in HR, with people leadership experience.
- Good interpersonal communication skill in Japanese language
- Bachelor degree.
The opportunity offers the benefits of:
- Stable business with low staff turnover rate.
- An attractive compensation package including relocation costs and housing allowance.
- Good work life balance with minimal over time.