Sr FP&A Manager at Popular IT Content Platform Business
Work Closely with CFO and Drive Japan Business as Number 2
Popular Product with Strong Brand Name
This company is an international internet technology company specialised in creating new phone applications and content platforms for social media. They have over 800 million daily active users across all of its platforms as of 2018 and they are steadily growing their numbers.
At this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
1. Provide strategic support and advice to senior finance manager in the headquarter and country manager in the regional market from a financial perspective.
2. Lead and manage the Japan regional FP&A team.
3.Lead team to carry out the Financial Planning process of the JPN market: develop near-term and long-term budget plans, monitor budget implementation to ensure commitments are met, carry out variance analysis and update the budget/forecast periodically.
4. Carry out financial performance analysis for the regional business, generate performance improvement proposals to the headquarter and country manager.
5.Responsible for optimising the practices, policies, programs, procedures and personnel activities of the finance function in the Japan market.
6.Partner with other business units and providently and quality financial advice to support the company's business decision-making.
7. Conduct regular industry analysis and Business Intelligence research.
These are the following qualifications required by this role:
1.Substantial experience in Financial Planning & Analysis.
2.Bachelor's degree or higher from a reputable institution.
3.7+ years of FP&A or equivalent work experiences in tech company, consulting firm or banking.
4.Hard skills: data analysis, financial modelling, and financial analysis.
5.Soft skills: great communication skill, strong logical reasoning, and critical thinking.
6. Aim for the highest, entrepreneurial spirit, always day 1.
These are the following benefits provided by this role:
- Closely work with CFO as number 2
- Strong Brand name with popular product worldwide
- Manage a team of at least 4 financial experts