Sr. Development Chemist, Coating, Aichi , 12M
¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
Working with Profeesional team in the market to develop your skills
rewarding and Challenging tasks will be provided
About Our Client
- Global leader in Coating technology
- Their products are Architectural Paint, Sealants and Coatings, Industrial Coatings support mainly in Automotive market.
- Directs and manages all functions in compliance with company Blueprint objectives, Workday Performance process, and goals for Safety, Quality, Business Conduct, Code of Ethics, Responsible Care, EEO and Financial Performance.
- Initiate New Product Development process as the project manager for new products or product extensions as they move through the Gatekeeper and Total Operating System Process. Work closely with Customers and Market Development Mgr.
- Drive schedule-discipline and project management fundamentals in completing Customer product submissions and in the completion of Customer-generated work requests.
- Ensure that technology submissions and product formulations are within formulating practices defined by the global technology platforms
- Develop and prepare reports, briefings, and technical updates for key customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, or equivalent.
- Great experience in coatings technology and Customer contact situations.
- Proven communication and leadership skills.
- Proven experience in managing budgets and operational knowledge of company financial systems. Ability to travel globally.
- Ability to accommodate work at odd hours to deal effectively with global business operations.
- Proven experience in project/resource management.
What's on Offer