Sr. DataCenter Engineer at Japanese Global IT Company
Japanese Global E-commerce Company
International Working Environment | Flexibility | Employee benefits
Our client is Japanese Global IT Company and one of the leading e-commerce companies in the world. Our client is aiming at becoming No.1 Global innovation company.
- Review existing data center facilities and operations to meet industry best practices
- Manage the construction and procurement of equipment, technology strategies and operational process standardization for data centers
- Create, maintain, and modify physical infrastructure related documents
- 5+ years of experience in managing a data center site operation team in a 24x7 environment with some hands on experience
- 5+ years of experience in managing project inside data center space
- 5+ years of vendor management (reviewing work quality and cost and manage delivery)
- Understandings of data center facilities and be able to review documents provided by the data center providers
- Basic understandings with network and Linux
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.