Sr Customer Success Engineer @ VDI Leader
Global Leader in VDI space
International Environment | Work environment | Salary package and benefit
Our Client is an American multinational software company that provides server, application and desktop virtualization, networking, software as a service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies. In Japan they have about 120-130 people and they have a very nice office in central Tokyo.
- Be the Company's Subject Matter Expert supporting customer's adoption and implementation plans.
- Establish relationships and engage with technical counterparts to drive product adoption and expansion.
- Accelerate the transition of traditional on-premises product deployments to Company's Cloud products.
- Drive quickest possible time to value within subscription product entitlements.
- Conduct product demonstrations and technical presentations remotely or at customer location/Company's facilities on Company's products value.
- Provide service expertise to transform the customer vision into a finished implementation.
- Drive innovation and influence Company's product direction through close interactions with Product Management, Engineering and Technical Support teams.
- Communicate customer expansion opportunities or potential retention risks to Customer Success Management and account teams.
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have practical knowledge of project management.
- 5+ years in a high-tech customer-facing role (Professional Services, engineering, systems administrator, sales engineering or consulting).
- Proficient in one or more Public Cloud Providers including Azure, AWS and Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with Windows Server Administration including Active Directory and Group Policies concepts.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.