- Are you serious about fighting cancer?
- Join globalpharma with advanced portfolio immuno-oncology projects!
About Our Client
Leading global healthcare company with advanced portfolio of various immuno-oncology projects, with a primary focus on next-generation targets and different combination approaches. With over USD 50 billion in revenue more than 100,000 employees benefit from the corporate's growth and development strategy.
- Contribute to planning of the Japan development program in close collaboration with Project Management, Clinical Development and Regulatory Affairs
- Manage investigator sites and site activities and monitoring site data
- Training of investigator and site staff on regulations and procedures
- Ensure timely and sufficient resolution of issues and may impact compliance or quality of study related activities or data
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree
- 6 years clinical operations experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- In-depth knowledge of oncology field
What's on Offer
Be part of next-generation oncology projects in leading global pharma. Top-of-the-market compensation and conceptual, internal career development.