Sr. Business Analyst - Global Investment Bank
Senior Business Analyst for one the world's leading Financial Groups
Rare chance for a significant career boost with a competitive salary package
About Our Client
The client is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of a large an International Group, present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia, providing corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Requirement gathering
- Solution definition and
- Steering committee preparation, (including budget management, test planning, change management etc)
- APAC IT Management
- Senior bank Management
- External Japanese bodies
- Front-Office (sales, traders, operations officers)
- Middle and Back Office (trading support units, sales support units, client support units, back office, settlement and clearing team)
- Compliance officers (Regulatory reporting, IT Security, etc.)
The Successful Applicant
You will ideally have the following areas of knowledge:
- Language: Fluent English. Japanese Business level
- Japanese product / market / settlement / clearing knowledge
- Trade life-cycle / event knowledge (both principal and agency life-cycles)
- Japanese regulatory reporting & legal ledger knowledge on the above activities (Equity, Stock L&B, Affiliate custody, Margin)
You will ideally have the following kinds of experience
Experience on working with major BO vendor (ISTAR / FIDESSA / GLOSS
Demonstrable experience in writing specs and design test cases (end-to-end) with external platforms (JASDEC, BOJ, etc.) and counter-party (e.g. other securities firms)
5-year experience in the following business management/analysis fields:
- Detailed requirement gathering,
- IT development cost review and execution planning,
- Trade and static data feed to back office systems design and testing.
- UAT campaign definition and coordination
- Workshop definition and facilitation
- External vendor interaction
- SQL language and data analysis
- Data modeling
What's on Offer
You will work to one of the world's leading financial companies and get a chance to skyrocket your career.
The job is a long-term contract based position on an exciting ongoing project (about 3 years).
While demanding in terms of day to day tasks, you will be rewarded with a high-base competitive salary.
The client is aiming to convert your contract into a permanent position given you also provide them with a high performance.