Tokyo 23 Wards
Deepen your legal knowledge, working alongside top lawyers in their fields
Career progression opportunity path
About Our Client
Leading global law firm with a strong network in the APAC Region.
- Work next to the Managing Partner assisting legal transaction
- Cover the projects finance & projects development practice area assisting Japanese clients with their regional investments.
- Communicate and negotiate with stakeholders in SE Asia, US and UK.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified attorney in the US, Commonwealth
- Or qualified in Japan (with LLM/JD in foreign uni)
- Fluent in Japanese & English
- At least 5 years of experience in a foreign or big-4 Japanese law firm
What's on Offer
- Small & flexible team with clear career path
- Engagement in top-tier projects across the region
- Strong company culture
- Good WLB and competitive compensation package