Sr. Application Engineer , Adhesive and tape. Tokyo, 8.5M
Rewarding and Chellenging job will be provided.
Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Global leader in silicones and advanced materials, with a long year heritage of being first to market with performance applications for major industries that support and improve everyday life.
- Support existing and new customers in various applications and demonstrate the Value Propositions to customers
- Follow up key customers' application inquiries and conduct lab test for both/either trouble shooting and/or customer formulations optimization
- Explore new application opportunities and its customers' unmet needs, and translate such new product development opportunities.
- Demonstrate the benefits of those existing and newly developed products in defined target applications, and develop compelling data package to lead and support external product promotion
- Closely collaborate with global R&D and application development teams to clearly define customer unmet needs and to provide effective technical solution
- Closely collaborate with commercial team to develop new customers, to support product qualification process and to close opportunities for incremental growth
- BS degree or above in polymer science, chemistry, material science or related field
- Strong initiation and self-motives, result oriented
- Proven project management skill
- Proven skills interfacing with customers
- Fluent English both in verbal and written communication skills to communicate seamlessly with global team and different region in Asia
- Experience in silicone, tape, label, commercial graphics etc. industrial would be plus