Sr. AE, Mapping&Location Data Company
Exciting company business plan for localization
World's no.1 location platform
The company is known to be the world's no.1 location platform and provides mapping and location data services.
- Develop annual business plans: for assigned vertical, outline clear strategies, tactics, and action plans; build on existing business to deliver revenue growth; drive growth by upselling and closing new large deals.
- Deliver revenue targets & growth plans: drive to achieve revenue growth, get personally involved in key licensing deals leveraging both content & map platform offerings - being result-oriented.
- Focus on customer engagement: develop strong executive level relationships: build and nurture C-level relationships.
- Analyze markets, detect targets, engage and win new accounts: understand company strength and how it can resolve specific problems or deliver value to specific vertical industries; spot low hanging fruits and account targets; drive the sales team to engage in proper value selling approach, and win large deals with new accounts
- Be an internal T&L leader and develop harmonious cross group collaboration: engage with all required groups (product management teams, customer market development, licensing & business operations, legal, program management)
- Demonstrate excellence in execution: ensure top quality business planning, sales forecasting, reporting
- Sales experience in enterprise software (IT Product, Software or Platform)
- Ability to build and develop a market from the ground up
- Focus will be on opening new accounts for the company
- Knowledge and experience of Cloud Platforms, SaaS and IOT will be beneficial
- Experience selling into Transport & Logistics, offering SCM solutions, Last Mile delivery etc.
- Ability to build and maintain long term customer & partner relationships, understanding how company products and services can meet their needs and that of their target audience and capitalizing on this deep understanding to effectively align company's value proposition of products, technology and services to theirs
- Experience with strategic sales planning & demonstrated experience of cross-boundary collaboration
- Be part of a leading location platform company
- Good work life balance