Sr. Account Manager, multinational software company
New open and urgent hiring
International environment with good work life balance
Our clients are one of the largest independent software corporations in the world. The company creates system software and applications software that run-in mainframe, distributed computing, virtual machine, cloud computing environments, mobile devices and the IoT.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfilment.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
- Collecting and analysing data to learn more about consumer behaviour.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Proven work experience.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and CxO.
- Customer relationship management experienced is preferred.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to deal with multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to details.
- Attractive Salary package and benefits.
- Office is at central Tokyo, good work life balance.