- International company with English usage and rapid career progression.
- Become the main point of contact with the media for APAC region.
About Our Client
- Our client is one of the biggest commercial vehicle manufactures in the world with presence in more than 170 worldwide. They have the best brand awareness in Japan and is now looking for someone to support their media relation activities in Asia region.
- Plan and manage external corporate communications strategies for Asia region (China, Korea, India, Singapore)
- Establish and maintaining relationship with international press and media.
- Plan and manage PR activities, including interviews, press release, media round-tables, press conferences.
- Consult and support other department for implementation of media strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- More than 3 years of Communications experience especially with international media.
- Experience in leading project or IR, Finance is a plus.
- Fluent in English (read, write, presentation) and good communication in Japanese.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work for one of the biggest companies in the industry.
- International environment with English usage.
- Flexible working condition with work from home option.
- Chance to work in a web-established communication teams and develop international media experience.