SPC Accounting Manager
Great career path
About Our Client
Global organisation with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
- Review and verifies financial information including monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements prior to submittal to clients.
- Review system prepared reports and supporting schedules for accuracy. Reviews and sign-off on bank account reconciliation.
- Coordinate and insures completion of annual audits by required deadlines.
- Troubleshoots escalated issues and ensure internal and external client requests are handled timely, accurately with a focus on client service.
- Review loan servicing report prepared by accountant
The Successful Applicant
* Experience of individual entity reporting is a must and SPC level is preferable.
* Minimum 5 years of accounting experience.
* Japanese (native) and business level English
What's on Offer
- Great compensation
- International environment
- Stylish office
- Great career path