Join an expanding company, looking to increase revenue and profit in Japan
Ability to further grow & develop in the company
Our client is a well known medical device manufacturing company with well established reputation, a growing business and also a market leader in the medical device industry with an innovative and inclusive company culture and strong business in Japan.
- Develop specific sourcing strategies for commodities as identified.
- Implement robust communication mechanisms with company associates to gather their business requirements, gain regular input on strategies, and ensure their understanding and commitment to strategies for targeted categories.
- Lead cross-business savings projects, and drive/monitor business-specific savings projects
- Coordinate with the functional stakeholders to select preferred suppliers within the commodities and manage their performance to ensure they consistently meet QDCI performance requirements
- Prepare and execute Master Service Agreements (MSA) and bid packages utilizing RFIs, RFPs, and reverse auctions
- Evaluate commodity pricing and trends to provide price and budget guidance to operating companies
- Bachelor's degree required. Focus in business, supply chain, logistics or related preferred
- Minimum 5 years' experience in supply chain, Procurement and/or related preferred
- Record of success in implementing measurable improvements in supply chain, operations and/or related
- Lean manufacturing experience
- Must have demonstrated leadership ability
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent Japanese and English language skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to travel up to 33% including international travel.
- Join an expanding company, looking to increase revenue and profit in Japan
- Ability to further grow & develop in the company
- Offer complete company benefits
- Competitive Salary