Solutions Penetration Specialist at Security Leader
International Environment / Very Competitve Salary / Work-Life Balance
Global Cyber-Security Software and Services Leader
Our Client is an American software company headquartered in Mountain View, California, United States. The company provides cyber-security software and services. Company is a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500 stock-market index.
- Perform vulnerability services, and report to client from a neutral position.
- Engage with large enterprise clients as a professional security consultant.
- Proficiency in JAVA and Linux OS.
- Capability in writing technical reports in Japanese is a MUST.
Passion and eagerness in studying new technologies.
- Experience in developing web systems is a plus.
- Experience in performing web application vulnerability assessment services with proxy and manual methods.
- Logical thinking and communication skills
- More than 3 years of vulnerability assessment services in one of the following areas (Web application, Network, Mobile Application, Server/Client Systems).
Any of the following certifications - OSCP, OSCE, eWPTX, and WDP.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.